Model DCC-J275 End Grinder
The DCC-J275 End Grinder is a heavy-duty machine designed to efficiently grind ends or the face of concrete masonry units, including "L" shaped blocks, using a single layer "Di-Coated" diamond drum. Its compact design takes up very little floor space and requires only one (1) operator. The standard machine is set up for wet grinding, but it can be offered as an optional dry grinding system.
Dimensions: 48" long x 48" wide x 60" high
Weight: 1,800 lbs.
Motor: 480 volts -3 phase, 15HP Severe-Duty
Optional: (240 volts)
- Rigid, Heavy-Duty Welded Construction
- Grind End or Face of Concrete Masonry Units
- Ergonomic Features
- 9" Diameter "DiCoated" Solid Drum
- Hydraulic Clamping of Blocks
- Adjustable Drum
- Micro Processor ( Safety Interlock System )
- Wet Grinding Set-Up
- Automatic Coolant Control