Model DCC-J250 Bullnose Grinder
The DCC-J250 Bullnose Grinder is a heavy-duty machine ideal for grinding a bullnose or chamfer on any corners of a concrete block from solid. This machine can also be easily adapted for grinding scores on either the long or short face. Its compact design takes up very little floor space and requires only one operator.
- Rigid, Heavy-Duty Welded Construction
- Bullnose, Chamfer, and Score Both Short and Long Faces
- Ergonomic Features
- Fixture & Clamping System Allows Rapid Adjustment from 4" to 12" Blocks
- Direct Drive - No Belts or Sheaves
- Ported Wheel Cover For Easy Hook-Up To Water Or Optional Dust Collection System.
Dimensions: 60 inches long x 60 inches wide x 50 inches high
Weight: 1,100 lbs
Production Rate: 130 to 150 short (8") faces per hour and 70 to 90 long (16") faces per hour
Motor: 480 volts -3 phase, 10 HP Severe-Duty; Optional: 240 volts